T4 dash tidy

Transporters and Caravelles. Find great deals on eBay for vw tdash tidy and vw tcup holder. This is the much higher quality German version.

Ideal for keeping the interior of your van neat and tidy! Made from grey, 3mm ABS pl. Quality Just Kampers product.

This Pin was discovered by Sam Jordan. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. Dub plastics supply a range of custom interior kits. This dash tidy will stop cans of drink ending up in your door pockets and.

It really does tidy up the dashboard. It only requires screwing to the dash. It comes prepared and primed . Dash tidy for Tmetal dahsboards, not ideal for the padded dashboards on the.

I have a tonne of questions related to the so if you own one your input is required. I enjoy vans, for some reason and I am needing to replace my . Brand new, fits any Tdashboard. You are purchasing a BRAND NEW DESIGN, Full cup holder . Shop with confidence on eBay ! Any information provided in . Sits neatly in the recess with no fixing required. VW Tdash tidy drinks holder – £20. The top is covered with a durable foam backed fabric and the cup . Hallo, Verkaufe hier ein VIP Shuttlebus Technisch ist alles bestens Motor LPG Gas Anlage läuft.

Use Ikea Knuff magazine files as under sink storage holders. Volkswagen VIP Shuttle Luxus Projekt Zwo Klima LPG Gas in. Screw a magazine file holder to the inside of kitchen cupboards.

Add space to store more bulky . CD player with IPod hook up. Fitting a Type Dash Tidy. Has a dash tidy and recent cab mat. Location: East Midlands.